As a PIM consultant, you are in direct contact with our prospects. Together with our sales / account manager, you will be the central point of contact from the very first hour and are happy to present our preferred PIM solution to potential customers. In order to support our customers and understand their needs, you have a good overview of related systems on the market such as e-commerce, content management, digital marketing, ERP, etc. An affinity with ICT, retail, distribution and/or product developers will certainly be an asset.
Does this sound like music to your ears? Then you might be the person we are looking for to strengthen our team.
What Induxx expects from a PIM consultant
- You get satisfaction from taking care of a technically complex research and analysis phase.
- You work in a pragmatic and problem-solving manner with attention to the development of useful and reusable custom features.
- You act as a moderator during the workshops so that all key players can air their needs and ideas.
- You have abilities in capturing, organising, deconstructing and documenting all PIM aspects.
- Your attitude shows maturity and self-insight, inspired by the latest technologies.
- You will be flexible in our start-up in order to help shape Induxx’s future story.
You will blow us away if you …
What you can expect from us
- A competitive salary package with numerous extra-statutory benefits (company car, fuel card, net expense allowance, meal allowance, hospitalisation and group insurance, laptop, smartphone subscription, etc.).
- Our investment in your development and professional growth.
- Our attention for your ideas.
- Flexible working hours.
- Offices in Kontich, Aalst, Leuven, Hasselt and Merelbeke.
- A diverse and learning-eager team.
- A company culture that puts teamwork, knowledge sharing and employee satisfaction front and centre.
- The opportunity to contribute to prestigious projects for clients such as Aertssen, Deschacht, Multipharma and others.